Monday, August 15, 2011

In the midst of being whiny

Today i'm in a total whiny mood. I'm like negative nancy.

Partly because of Sat's workshop - Even though the workshop taught simple stuff, it's kinda killing me. LOL. I could understand if i follow very closely, but i realise once i encounter a problem, "that's it" for me. Cause i'm not sure of the very basics of coding, so it's kinda hard to troubleshoot. But i was glad for my cnm senior to be sitting beside and learning tog! At least i wont be lost on my own. Programming is feng (means crazy)! But in a good way. Fellow classmates are so zai (pro)!

Partly because of the start of fb app assignment - Our group had a meeting after the workshop. We've decided our app and each of us are assigned with stuff to do. Mine of course is design. So i spent the whole day searching of ideas for the outlook and style... maybe im spending too much time researching. Should have just dived into it?

Anyways, 4-hour long workshop and a 3-hour long meeting was totally physically and mentally strenuous. I CANNOT believe i fell asleep from 8pm til 12nn the next day. =.= Unacceptable. Oh wells, i gotta sort out myself and be HIGH to get things done!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Today i'm in a total whiny mood. I'm like negative nancy.

    Sorry to hear that. You can blame me. :-)

    So i spent the whole day searching of ideas for the outlook and style... maybe im spending too much time researching. Should have just dived into it?

    Balance is good. Some research is good, but you cannot research until paralysis sets in. Also, be prepared to throw away and start over. :-)Design is hard.

    ReplyDelete